Register by October 15, 2015 and save $50.
This program provides up to 6.0 MCLE credit hours (4.5 in skills and 1.5 in ethics), this program is transitional and does qualify for newly admitted attorneys.
Pricing (After October 15th all price points increase by $50 ):
• DRS Section Member: $150
• NYSBA Member: $200
• Non-Member: $250
• Newly Admitted Attorney: $175
• 1st Time Attendee: $200
• NYSBA Member Law Student: $50
Program Topics and Highlights:
• Judicial Involvement in ADR: Perspectives from On and Off the Bench
• The Dispute Resolution Continuum: Fresh Insights From Practitioners of Early Neutral Evaluation,
Med/Arb, Arb/Med, and Ombuds
• Mediation Panel: Timing is - Almost - Everything
• Arbitration Panel: Spotlight on Arbitration: The Changing Contours of Conducting Arbitration
• Does it Really Stay in Vegas? The Limits of Confidentiality in Mediation and Arbitration
• Luncheon Speaker: Dwight Golann, Esq., Professor of Law, Suffolk University Law
School: "Emotional Minefields in Negotiating Commercial Disputes"
• Networking Cocktail Reception
For questions about this program, contact Beth Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register over the phone contact the Member Resource Center at 1-800-582-2452
See the attached: DR Program Fall15.pdf