Yes, you can move your office into your home!
Downsizing your office due to our changing economy is happening everyday. What happens when YOU decide to cut down on overhead and how do you redefine your business at home? How can you find a space to work and maintain your professionalism?
We will focus on how to find space for your office in your house or apartment while maintaining a positive working atmosphere and giving yourself a real place to be productive.
• Using screens to conceal a small private office in a living room or family room.
• Finishing raw space such as a garage or building an addition to meet your needs.
• Tucking an office in a closet or niche.
• Using a bookcase for camouflage in almost any room.
• How a dining room can do double duty as an office.
• How to turn a wide hallway into a viable area to set up your office.
• Blending your new office with the existing space by using the right furniture & decor.
• The importance of capturing natural light, general & task lighting.
Register for the upcoming Lawyers in Transition webcast on November 9, 2011 at www.nysba.org/November9thWebcast